We also went to the Hof Festival, a German festival held once a year. We love the food and the music, and spending time with extended family!
My husband put the last part of M's Schroth therapy at home up - a big mirror behind the stall bars. Therapy has been going really well, and this will help her even more.
- N finished All About Spelling Level 1!
- Our literature lesson was about prayer, blessings, and trials. We're still studying the book Amos Fortune.
- History was a lesson about the Mormon Battalion.
- In geography we learned about two South American geographers - Luis Risopatrón and Cândido Rondon.
- Our music lesson was about Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov.
The new Letter Tiles app from All About Learning is wonderful! We use it for All About Spelling and All About Reading. My girls think it's so fun to do a lesson in the living room, or on Mom and Dad's bed. Putting tiles away is so much easier and less time consuming with the app. The girls like practicing spelling with the app too.